• This style is for flat-bottom boats, narrow catamarans, or boats with cathedral hulls, e.g., water-wheelers, Pelican, Livingston, Skimmer, Hobie Bravo, and more.
• Tough, UV-protected, injection-molded ,through-bolted, plastic joint components.
• 1 1/2" square structural-grade, anodized aluminum with boat-friendly round corners.
• Delrin ball bearings in wheel hub result in easy rolling on rough surfaces or deep sand.
• Strong, 3" non-stretch, polyester sling.
• Boat-specific tube lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
• All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
• Boat rests on vinyl rubrail.
• Eyelet on handle fitting prevents slippage on steep ramps.
• Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tubes, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
• Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16" x 4" wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
• Proudly made in the USA.
Dynamic Dollies Assembly Instructions
Call us for technical support, customer service and product information (877) 240-VELA (8352)