Manufacturer part #: 1030
The SOAK Halyard Clip ensures that your spinnaker will not launch itself while sailing upwind and that the halyard will not get in the way during tacks and maneuvers. The Halyard Clip automatically releases during a spinnaker hoist so you do not have to remember to un-clip it.
Features and materials:
- Holds halyards out of the way while not in use
- Automatically releases the halyard with the force of the spinnaker set
- High quality Nylon with a UV inhibitor to last for many years
- Nylon attachment line is included
- Works with 5/32"(4mm) - 3/8"(9mm) halyards (dinghy - 40ft boat)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm using this in place of Velcro Halyard clips because it is MUCH easier to reset the halyards during a race or difficult conditions.