• One Size.
• UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system.
• Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system.
• Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day.
• Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit.
• Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas.
• New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck.
• Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated.
• 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket - extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate.
• Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted.
• Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted.
• MOB1 AIS Compatible.
• 5 Year Warranty on product registration.
• Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models.
• Optional Harness Release System (HRS).
• ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket.
• ISO12401 Deck Harness.
• Weight: 1240g.
• User weight 50kg +.
• Size Range: 60-150cm<.
•33g CO2 cylinder.
Through Life Support
Registering your Deckvest gives you the benefit of our unique online support, to help ensure that your lifejacket is reliably maintained. Lifejacket warranty is extended to 5 years upon registration
The Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS) is a new innovation which enables the wearer to disconnect from the safety line by releasing a lever behind the soft loop safety line attachment point of the lifejacket harness.
Staying connected to the boat is undoubtedly safer than being in the water and use of a safety line is actively encouraged. However, in the event of a fall overboard, a casualty can find themselves being dragged/trapped alongside or behind the vessel. A situation which can be hard to be released from.
• Activation handle located behind soft loop, easy to locate, grab and pull.
• Soft loop attachment released and open.
• User separated from safety line and boat.
• Easily reset to use again.